- Provides additional grip between the rider’s legs and tank during hard braking and cornering. Allows for proper body positioning while minimizing sliding around the seat.
- Rubber grip pads, adhesively affixed to the tank. Tank pads are fully removeable and can be reused. Adhesive is clear coat safe and will not damage paint.
- Protects painted surfaces from scratching.
- Doesn’t damage riding pants/leathers.
- Includes center tank protector in matching material.
- Snake Skin – ~0.125″ thick with a an aggressive diamond pattern. This material offers the highest level of grip and is recommended spirited riding, track riding, or someone looking for the most available grip. Edges are beveled to eliminate snap points.
- C3 – 0.100″ thick low durometer synthetic material in the snake skin pattern. This material is softer and not quite as grippy as the Snake Skin. This material will isolate the rider from vibrations better than Snake Skin, but it’s softer nature means it will wear faster.