Are you adding taller handlebars or risers? While there is just enough slack in the factory brake lines, things get tight – especially the rear line when the chain is adjusted. The factory rear brake line also limits adjustment of your aftermarket handguards due to the fitting orientation. We designed this kit to provide extra length for handlebar or swingarm modifications while also improving the routing at the master cylinders. The new routing doesn’t rub on the front number plate and provides more clearance for hand guard adjustments. Or, maybe you want to add some color to your bike – with 16 different line colors and 10 different fitting colors.
Stoltec Moto teamed up with Spiegler to produce these lines, because frankly, they make the best lines money can buy without breaking the bank. Spiegler uses premium German fittings and the best stainless steel braided lines on the market. Not only will these last the life of your bike, but they’ll deliver better brake feel and modulation. This kit includes all lines and all crush washers and is available in two configurations: standard controls or flipped controls (front brake on left).
- Firmer lever pull than OE lines – delivers increased feel and modulation
- Tight weave stainless steel braid with 96 wires
- DU PONT PTFE – Teflon lining
- High grade stainless steel crimp sleeves
- Patented fitting torsion system eliminates line twist
- Over 130 possible color combinations
- Lifetime warranty (original owner and motorcycle only)
- Made in USA
- Speed Bleeders – this make an easy affair of fluid bleeding
Please note that these lines are custom built to order and domestic orders will drop-ship directly from the manufacturer. For international orders, please allow approximately 1 week for orders to arrive at Stoltec Moto before dispatching to you.