Triumph really outdid themselves when they introduced the 1050 cc triple. It has plenty of stonk to deliver a truly engaging ride. However, the starter circuit leaves room for improvement. Undersized from the factory, the stock cables limit the starter’s cranking speed.
Triumph owners have been making these kits for years, but we decided to remove the guesswork and provide a bundled solution. This kit reduces the stock starting circuit’s voltage drop, deliver’s faster starts, and puts less strain on the starter sprag clutch.
- 4AWG replacement ground cable
- 4AWG replacement starter cable
- 4AWG replacement starter relay cable
- Replacement ground stud and nut (in place of factory screw)
- Cable ties
- Installation Instructions