Spiegler makes some of the best braided stainless steel brake lines money can buy. Most OEM’s recommend replacing rubber brake lines every four years to prevent failure and restore brake feel. Not only will these last the life of your bike, but they’ll deliver better brake feel and modulation. This kit includes front and rear lines, all banjo bolts, and all washers. If you’d like to order Speed Bleeders, please add these to your cart separately.
- Made in USA
- Firmer lever pull than OE rubber lines – delivers increased feel and modulation
- Patented fitting torsion system eliminates line twist
- Over 100 color combinations available
- Available in multiple configurations – stock replacement, two line alternative (2 lines from master cylinder), and Buell 1125CR clubman handlebar, and Woodcraft clip on adapter fitments. In addition, we have options for those who are looking to upgrade their brake master cylinder to an R1/R6 radial unit.
- Lifetime warranty (original owner and motorcycle only)
- NOTE: these lines are not compatible with ABS-option bikes.