A great product to provide extra grip between your knees and the bike, making standing on the pegs a little less taxing on your legs. Plus, these grips take a beating so your paint doesn’t have to. Yamaha’s matte black paint is especially prone to scratching – you’ve been warned!
- Provides additional grip between the rider’s legs and tank during hard braking and cornering. Allows for proper body positioning while minimizing sliding around the seat.
- Rubber grip pads, adhesively affixed to the tank. Tank pads are fully removeable and can be reused. Adhesive is clear coat safe and will not damage paint.
- Protects painted surfaces from scratching.
- Doesn’t damage riding pants/leathers.
- Snake Skin is ~0.125″ thick with a an aggressive diamond pattern. This material offers the highest level of grip and is recommended spirited riding, track riding, or someone looking for the most available grip. Edges are beveled to eliminate snap points.
- 7-Piece: center and 3 for each side
- 9-Piece: 7-Piece kit plus 2 pieces flanking tank center
- 13-Piece: 9-Piece kit plus 4 pieces on tail section