This is among Penske’s top of the line motorcycle shocks and is a perennial favorite amongst racers, track day junkies, ADV’ers, and aggressive street riders. This is the most versatile model, allowing riders the ability to separately tune squat under acceleration and bump compliance. Stabilizes the bike under hard acceleration while providing compliance over frost heaves, pot holes, expansion joints, and of course, race track curbing.
- Remote reservoir
- 25 clicks of low speed compression adjustment (squat tuning)
- ~15 clicks of high speed compression adjustment (race speak: curb tuning; street speak: bump compliance)
- ~30 clicks of rebound adjustment
- Spring preload adjustment
- Ride height adjustment
- Torrington thrust bearing to limit spring binding under compression and ease preload adjustment
- Fully rebuildable
- 100% designed and manufactured in USA
Each Penske shock is custom built for the customer and application. Typical build times run in the <4 week window. Please plan accordingly!
Contact us for assistance in selecting a spring rate.
There are no reviews yet.