Spiegler makes some of the best braided stainless steel brake lines money can buy. Most OEM’s recommend replacing rubber brake lines every four years to prevent failure and restore brake feel. Not only will these last the life of your bike, but they’ll deliver better brake feel and modulation. This kit includes front and rear lines and all crush washers. Optional color-matched (to your fittings) banjo bolts can be added Please note that this kit removes the hard lines from the bike and plumbs directly to the ABS unit.
- Made in USA
- Firmer lever pull than OE rubber lines – delivers increased feel and modulation
- Eliminates hard lines to minimize leak points
- Patented fitting torsion system eliminates line twist
- Over 100 color combinations available
- Lifetime warranty (original owner and motorcycle only)