Spiegler makes some of the best braided stainless steel brake lines money can buy. Most OEM’s recommend replacing rubber brake lines every four years to prevent failure and restore brake feel. Not only will these last the life of your bike, but they’ll deliver better brake feel and modulation.
- Firmer lever pull than OE rubber lines – delivers increased feel and modulation
- Patented fitting torsion system eliminates line twist
- Over 100 color combinations available
- Available in three configurations – stock replacement, two line alternative (2 lines from master cylinder), and Buell 1125CR clubman handlebar fitment.
- Two line alternative kit includes an aluminum double banjo bolt in the same color as the fittings. Otherwise, banjo bolts must be purchased separately.
- Lifetime warranty (original owner and motorcycle only)
- NOTE: these lines are not compatible with ABS-option bikes.