Although the FZ-09’s stock brakes work very well, a few simple modifications make a tremendous difference in the lever feel. Trail braking is now much easier with better control. This kit includes what you’ll need to swap to a late model R6 or R1 radial master cylinder with the exception of the brake lever. We recommend and carry ASV levers.
Aside from your choice of brake line colors and configurations, you have the option to use your a factory-style plastic reservoir or add an LSL Brake Fluid Reservoir for an additional charge.
- Spiegler Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines for your choice of the stock, Buell Clubman, of Woodcraft Clip-On Adapter bars.
- Woodcraft Universal Brake Reservoir Mount
- 1 bottle of Motul RBF600
- Yamaha R1 master cylinder, 14B-W2587-00-00
- Lever pivot bolt, 5VY-2589F-01-00
- LSL Brake Fluid Rreservoir with reservoir hose (hose clamps required)
- Brembo reservoir kit (includes reservoir, bracket, hose, and clamps)
- LH threaded mirror mount (to retain factory mirror)
- Rear brake line (includes all banjo bolts in same color as fittings)
- Brake Pads
Please note, this kit is not compatible with ABS-optioned bikes!