When it comes to aggressive riding – at the street or the track – the FZ-10’s ground clearance is limited by the stock rearsets. If you’ve already removed the peg feelers and still drag pegs while hanging off the bike, look no further. Woodcraft and Stoltec Moto collaborated on this design over the course of 14 months, many prototypes, and countless changes.
- 6061-T6 aluminum, black anodized
- Fixed foot pegs (non-folding)
- 12 foot peg positions – from stock-ish height to 1.25″ higher
- 6 shifter/brake pedal tip positions
- Standard or GP shift
- Fully rebuildable in the event of crash damage
- Optional: Folding shifter and brake tips
As always, MADE IN USA.