Here it is: the most properly sorted, fully adjustable fork cartridge kit for the FZ-10. We’ve spent thousands of miles tuning this kit for the street and even sprinkled in a few track days for good measure. The valving approach used here has been developed over the course of 3 years between both Stoltec Moto and GP Suspension.
- Full replacement cartridge kit – replaces internals of both forks (including fork caps).
- 25 mm compression valve w/ custom shim stack.
- 25 mm rebound piston w/ custom shim stack.
- 8 degree needles provide laminar flow characteristics through the piston bleeds and increased adjustability.
- Springs sized for the rider’s weight and riding style.
- 5 wt. fork oil.
- (Optional) SKF ‘Green’ Fork Seals – reduced stiction w/ increased service life
We’ve spent hours honing the final configuration of this kit and firmly believe you won’t find a more comprehensively tuned cartridge kit on the market. As always, please contact us for spring rate recommendations. Please note that these kits are custom built at the time of order. Please allow up to 3 weeks to fill.
If you plan to do the installation yourself, please have the factory service manual handy. You will also need an Ohlins-style fork cap spanner in order to install the fork caps without damage and an 8-pin Ohlins cartridge holding tool to torque the cartridge; these tools can be added to your order or sourced elsewhere. If you’re not keen on purchasing the tools, but would like to do the installation yourself, we also offer tool rental here: GP Suspension 25 mm Cartridge Kit Tool Rental