If you’re looking for a bit more oomph on the -10’s brake system, look no further. The rear rotor delivers better bite, saves 0.7 lbs, and look great.
- Designed for both street and track use
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
- Increases pedal feel / modulation
Galfer requires all of their rotors be used with their pads for warranty purposes. See here for available options.