Spiegler makes some of the best braided stainless steel brake lines money can buy. Most OEM’s recommend replacing rubber brake lines every four years to prevent failure and restore brake feel. Not only will these last the life of your bike, but they’ll deliver better brake feel and modulation. Available kits include: front and rear combo w/ all banjo bolts (with various bar and master cylinder configurations), fronts lines, or rear lines. All crush washers are included with every kit. Kits including banjo bolts are color matched to your fitting color. Please note that this kit removes the hard lines from the bike and plumbs directly to the ABS unit.
- Made in USA
- Firmer lever pull than OE rubber lines – delivers increased feel and modulation
- Eliminates hard lines to minimize leak points
- Patented fitting torsion system eliminates line twist
- Over 100 color combinations available
- Available in multiple configurations – stock replacement, Buell 1125CR clubman handlebar, and Woodcraft clip on adapter fitments. In addition, we have options for those who are looking to upgrade their front brake master cylinder to an R1/R6 radial unit.
- Lifetime warranty (original owner and motorcycle only)