- Patented bleeder screw with the built-in check valve.
- To bleed brakes, loosen the Speed Bleeder® 1/4 turn and pump brake lever.
- Pressure generated opens the check valve, purging air and brake fluid.
- Release the brake lever and the check valve closes, preventing air from reentering.
- When bubble-free fluid is evident, close the Speed Bleeder®. It takes about 5 pumps to purge each caliper.
- In the closed position it works just like stock bleeder nipples and prevents brake fluid from leaking.
There are no reviews yet.