Are you looking to tighten up the brake feel on your FZ/MT-10? Stoltec Moto teamed up with Spiegler to develop this kit, and it helps match the performance of the brakes with the massive crossplane thrust!
Spiegler makes some of the best braided stainless steel brake lines money can buy. Most OEM’s recommend replacing rubber brake lines every four years to prevent failure and restore brake feel. Not only will these last the life of your bike, but they’ll deliver better brake feel and modulation. This kit includes all lines and all crush washers.
- OEM line routing – maintains ABS.
- Eliminates hard lines to minimize leak points (3 flare fittings versus OE’s 6).
- Saves ~1.3 lbs over the stock lines (with optional aluminum banjo bolts)
- Firmer lever pull than OE rubber lines – delivers increased feel and modulation
- Patented fitting torsion system eliminates line twist
- Lifetime warranty (original owner and motorcycle only)
- Made in USA
- Our kit is compatible with either the stock master cylinder or the 15+ R1 Nissin radial master cylinder
- Over 100 possible color combinations
- Aluminum banjo bolts (factory bolts are heavy steel that will corrode over time).
- Speed Bleeders – this make an easy affair of fluid bleeding
- Brake Fluid – We highly recommend Motul RBF-600. One bottle will work for the kit, but its very close. If you run into bleeding challenges or spill, you’ll be short. Order 2 if you want to play it safe.
- Brake Pads – Carbone Lorraine C60 (Race Use Only) or XBK5. Both pads are a substantial improvement over the stock Toyo HH’s to improve initial bite and stopping power.
Please note that these lines are custom built to order and domestic orders will drop-ship directly from the manufacturer. For international orders, please allow approximately 1 week for orders to arrive at Stoltec Moto before dispatching to you.
Click here for the installation instructions: FZ-10 Spiegler SS Brake Line Installation Instructions