Although the XSR900’s stock brakes work very well, a few simple modifications make a tremendous difference in the lever feel. Trail braking is now much easier with better control. This kit includes what you’ll need to swap to a 2007-2014 R1 radial master cylinder with the exception of the lever (we recommend and carry ASV levers)
Aside from your choice of brake line colors and configurations, you have the option to use your own factory-style plastic reservoir or add an LSL Brake Fluid Reservoir for an additional charge.
- Spiegler Front and Rear Stainless Steel Brake Lines for your choice of the stock, Buell Clubman, of Woodcraft Clip-On Adapter bars.
- Woodcraft Universal Brake Reservoir Mount
- 1 bottle of Motul RBF600
- Yamaha R1 master cylinder, 14B-W2587-00-00
- Lever pivot bolt, 5VY-2589F-01-00
- (2) SB8125L Speed Bleeders
- (1) SB8125LL Speed Bleeder
- LSL Brake Fluid Rreservoir with reservoir hose
- Brembo reservoir kit (includes reservoir, bracket, hose, and clamps)
- LH threaded mirror mount (to retain factory mirror)
- Brake Pads
There are no reviews yet.